Our favourite TED-talks
Are you a fan of TED Talks? We love TED talks and that’s why we are sharing our 10 favourite TED-talks. Watch them, you’ll learn and laugh. Have a look through the gallery.
1. Sir Ken Robinson — Do schools kill creativity?
2. Simon Sinek — Why good leaders make you feel safe
3. Simon Sinek — How great leaders inspire action
4. Sheryl Sandberg — Why we have too few women leaders
5. Cameron Russell — Looks aren’t everything. Believe me, I’m a model.
6. Salman Khan — Let’s use video to reinvent education
7. Elizabeth Gilbert — Your elusive creative genius
8. Kelly McGonigal — How to make stress your friend
9. Hans Rosling — The best stats you’ve ever seen
10.Larry Smith — Why you will fail to have a great career
Did we miss one that inspires you? Share it with us in the comments.